»

Monday, June 11, 2007

See you next time Grandma Syl and Tyo Kev!

Grandma Syl, Mommy, Me and Tiyo Kevin
My Grandma Syl and Tiyo Kevin left last Thursday... I was really sad to see them go, (I was
really really hungry too, so Mommy had to feed me while they were leaving)

I really wish Tiyo Kev wasn't sick so we could have spent more time together... but I really enjoyed the time we did have... He kept me entertained with his beat-boxing and goofy songs!

I want to thank my Grandma Syl for everything she's done for me! She really helped out my mommy the whole time she was here! She bought me lots and lots of clothes that I can't wait to wear! She helped put me to sleep at night and she knew just how to calm me down when I was being fussy... I can't wait to see my Grandma again! I hope it'll be soon!

I love you and I miss you!

0 comments: