»

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Note from Mommy


Addison and I will just play and laugh and she'll totally giggle and smile the biggest and cutest smiles... I'll run for the camera and as soon as I put it in front of her face, she'll just put on this stone face... It's so easy to get her to look at the camera, but I just can't get her to smile like she usually does (when the camera isn't all up in her face!) Kinda reminds me of that episode of Friends, when Monica and Chandler are trying to take engagement photos... does anyone know what I'm talking about? Well, Monica ends up taking the picture with someone else because Chandler can't smile for the camera.

I guess Addison is just too aware of the paparazzi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way too cute!!!!!!

Unknown said...

and funny enough, i do remember that episode of friends... i remember watching it with you (marie)... in the kitchen.

oh god, chandler's face is in my head now!