»

Monday, August 27, 2007

My first Wedding!

On August 22, Uncle Rayboy and Auntie Chee-deh tied the knot! I was very excited to attend my first wedding! Daddy bought me a very pretty dress from Mexico and I got to wear it for this very special day!

This is my family! Maybe the first time we all looked at the camera at the same time!
This is Mommy, Auntie Reyna and me. Auntie Reyna is Uncle Rayboy's beautiful sister!
These are Uncle Rayboy's Best Men... They're keeping me entertained while we wait for the ceremony to start!
These are all the special people who were able to attend the wedding ceremony!
I'm lucky to be one of them!
Uncle JB was showing off to everyone that he can hold me with one hand! Looks like I don't like it that much though...
This is Mommy, me, Uncle Cecil, Uncle RayRay and Uncle Stevie

0 comments: