»

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ivan and Erica's Wedding!

I don't actually have a picture with the couple, but here are a few memorable ones from Saturday night!

This is me in the pretty dress that Grandma Syl bought me the day after I was born!


Here I am with Daddy!

Here I am with Mommy! Daddy got me to smile for the camera!

This is Daddy with my cousins, Simon and Elijah.

Here I am with Grandma Lyn!

This is my Uncle Jason, Daddy's younger brother.

This is me with Uncle Josh, Daddy's youngest brother.

This is me with Auntie Monica, Simon and Elijah's Mommy!

My cousin Ison, he loves to kiss me!

Here's the G-ma's and the G-pa's and the newlyweds, Erica and Ivan!

Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa!

Daddy and Auntie La haven't done this pose in years!


I stayed up pretty late... but I managed to squeeze in a nap!



0 comments: