»

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Disastrous trip home

Where to start? Where to start?

Let's start with Mommy's cell phone being left in the cab after brunch - My pink shoes were in that bag as well... bye bye cellie and all her contact info!

It happens, right? Nobody could remember what the cab driver looked like let alone any of the contact information! Nothing we could do about that!

Got back to the hotel after some quick souvenir shopping. Our car was already there and the bellhops were loading our luggage. Since we've been dealing with the same trusted bell hops the entire trip, we didn't bother to check what they put in our car.

We didn't realize until we got to the airport that we had two luggages and a garment bag missing! We called the hotel and found out everything was there!!! One of the luggages had Mommy's laptop and the other carry-on was full of my extra clothes (I was wearing a tank and shorts), pillow, blanket, food and toys to keep me entertained and the most important thing - my diapers! We only had 4 diapers for an 8 hour trip and Mommy and Daddy were extra careful to use them sparingly!

Lucky for me, we did a little shopping at the airport Borders and picked up a few books for me to color in and keep me entertained. Mommy also had a piece of Banana bread from BabyCakes in her purse, so I could at least eat something on the plane!







The hotel sent our luggages back to us and we received EVERYTHING three days later... lesson learned!

0 comments: