»

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Auntie Carmen's Party

On December 7, Auntie Misa hosted a party for Auntie Carmen.
Auntie Carmen is leaving the Bay Area to travel around Europe and she'll be moving to Japan!

I'm going to miss her, but I know she'll follow my blog and she can watch me grow while she's in Japan!

This is me with Auntie Carmen.
Mommy doesn't wear neckaces when she's around me because I'll pull on them like I'm doing right now!


This is my first picture with Auntie Misa and Auntie Carmen.
The first time I met them, I was way too overstimulated, so I just conked out.
The second time I met them, I was screaming for someone to take that itchy dress off me!


Auntie Misa, Auntie Carmen, Daddy and my tongue!


This is me with Uncle Allister... I don't really understand why he's making this face...



This is me with Auntie Misa and Uncle Paul.
Uncle Paul was one of the two best Taboo and Pictionary players (the other one was Daddy!)
He also had the highest Singstar score!
He let me sleep in his arms for about 15 minutes, until I woke up!


Here I am with Uncle Paul...


I LOVED pulling Auntie Carmen and Auntie Misa's hair!
I almost forgot how much fun hair pulling is!


Uncle Allister is making me laugh!


I got to stay up way past my bedtime because I won't see you for a while!
Thanks for the great time!


Good Luck Auntie Carmen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming and for being such a chill baby! I had a great time with you, Addison!