»

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Christmas photos

It's almost Christmas and I have some Christmas photos I'd like to share!

Mommy went against her morals and did something she vowed never to do again...

She took me to Sears to take photos!

This time we had a proficient photographer, who was good with babies and didn't spend valuable clicking time to tell a horrible, tragic story...

Here are my shots:

Mommy is standing behind me...
When she let go of me, she expected me to topple over, but I held on to the box and kept my cool...
I've got the grace of Daddy, not Mommy!


Damn those "Uncle Josh" ears... they always peek out of my hats!


"MERRY CHRISTMA", everybody!


Don't you just want to pinch my cheeks?!?
(... and squeeze my thighs and rub my belly?!?)


Merry Christmas Everybody!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Addi! You're growing so fast and getting cuter and cuter and cuter and cuter!