»

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy and Daddy's Rehearsal

On Friday, July 18, a whole lot of us went to the Church for Mommy and Daddy's rehearsal. I walked down the aisle by myself! I even let go of Ate Hannah's hand and made a run for the front!

After the rehearsal, we went for a big dinner! There were so many people in the room! I could definitely feel the love!

My Mommy and Daddy!


I don't know why, but it's really comfortable to have one foot on the table when I eat...


Ate Seyla says it's because I'm Filipino.


Kissing Torrey!


Mommy, me, Torrey and Auntie Fatima.


Lola got her gift. When she opened it, she screamed! "Yes! A GPS!"
She was definitely the loudest!


Giving Grandma and Grandpa their gift.
We have to teach Grandma how to use it!


Giving Lolo his gift. We made sure he didn't have a GPS right before dinner started!

0 comments: