»

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toys R Us in Times Square

Oooh! What luck! I got to spend my 2nd birthday at the BIG Toys R Us in Times Square! My stroller was finally assembled and off we went! It was a bit of a struggle getting in and out of cabs because we didn't know how to close or open the stroller - we had to stalk parents to close it for us (to get into the cab) and open it (when we got out of the cab)...

We finally made it to Times Square - of course it was total chaos, but I was still excited to get there...


I was sooo happy to be in Toys R Us, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face! Mommy and Daddy went back and forth about riding the giant Ferris Wheel, because of the SUPER long line... but we went on it because... well, it would be a regular trip to any old Toys R Us otherwise! Plus, we got free tickets because it was my birthday! I got this great crown (which I didn't really want to wear) and a balloon that said it was my birthday!


While we were standing in line, I was scoping out which car I wanted to ride, there were some really cool cars - a dora one, a barbie one, and a my little pony one... guess which one we got on... the boring fire engine, lol. I wanted to go on a toy car! In the end, it didn't really matter because I was on this cool Ferris Wheel!


We were really excited to see Super Why merchandise! We've never seen any toys until this point (as of 9/9/9, they're everywhere!) I made out with two action figures, Alpha Pig and Super Why, a couple of books and a huge smile.

We were going to take a picture with Geoffrey, the Toys R Us mascot, but he just scared me to shaking tears! I still talk about the scary giraffe to this day! The lady that was with him said that he always scares off little children and they should really make him smaller... well, do that then!

All in all, I had a great day at Toys R Us in Times Square!

0 comments: