»

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My baby shower - April 28



On April 28, my grandma Lynn hosted a baby shower! The theme was Cinco de Mayo... we had all kinds of yummy Mexican goodies!


We played games like Sing a song for baby - people had such a hard time thinking of songs with the word "baby" in it! "Baby love, my baby love..."



Old Wives tale quiz

Everyone is guessing if the old wives tale predicts it will be a girl or a boy...

Ex. The mother-to-be has a belly that looks like a basketball.
Boy or Girl?



We also played a Price is Right game and a memory game. These games were really easy for the mommies!

Measure Mommy's tummy

Players had to guess how many pieces of toilet paper would fit around my mommy's tummy... There was a 3-way tie!

The tie breaker was to guess how many pieces of toilet paper would fit around my daddy's tummy. Nobody guessed it right this time... another tie!

We still don't know how many pieces will fit around daddy's tummy!







Thank you everyone for your thoughtful gifts!

This is my mommy (it was really hot today, so mommy's cheeks are really red!) opening my presents!

Grandma Lynn is so funny! She gave me a pink blanket because she really hopes that I'm a girl... you'll have to wait to find out!



Thanks for coming to my baby shower! I hope you had a great time!
Thanks Grandma Lynn for hosting the shower... It was really fun!







0 comments: