»

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My surprise shower in Toronto


Wow! I feel so special!
On May 6, my mommy's friends and family had a baby shower for me in Toronto... even though I wasn't there!

There was a big picture of me and mommy (wearing her lil' stinker t-shirt) surrounded by lots of gifts for me and a yummy cake!
Grandma Syl came to SFO airport with a BIG box of goodies for me and a video for mommy and daddy to watch while opening the presents! Daddy video taped the opening of the gifts, but mommy deleted the video by accident (Boy, was she upset!)... Mommy wore her lil' stinker shirt, just like the one in the picture (only this time it was much, much tighter!) It was really funny to watch the video since Auntie Joy sat behind mommy's picture and pretended to open the presents... all she could say was "wowww... nice wrapping". Mommy laughed the whole time!


I want to thank everyone for coming to my baby shower and for all your beautiful and thoughtful gifts! Mommy and Daddy were REALLY surprised that there was a shower in Toronto! Mommy was especially surprised that Grandma Syl didn't leak the surprise!


This is my mommy's bestest friends with all of their mommies!








Mommy is still waiting for pictures from Auntie Rach so she can post them (ehem... that's why this blog entry is so late, I just decided to post an entry anyways)


Thanks again everybody! It was really sweet of you to do this for us!

0 comments: