»

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My cousins baby shower - May 6

My Daddy and Mommy
(Big Stinker and Stinker)


On May 6, Auntie La hosted a baby shower at her house. It was such a beautiful hot day and mommy had to sweat it out!

Here's my daddy in a purple apron starting the barbecue...


Those ribs sure were yummy!







The new (and tired!) Enerio three!











Ate Lauryn, Ate Jordyn and Ate Aisley drawing and coloring.











Auntie Tanya and Uncle Josh "patiently" waiting for lunch to start!








Thanks to those mike hogs who provided us with entertainment! (Aisley, Maurice, La... I mean you!)








I can't wait til daddy makes me giggle like my kuya Ison!













It was so hot, mommy had to take a minute to wipe her sweat off!
"sweat break"







Thank you everyone for your presents! I can't wait to wear my cute outfits and dirty all those diapers!






Thanks Aunties, Uncles and cousins for coming to my baby shower and all the nice gifts!
Thanks Auntie La for hosting the cousins shower!

p.s. No pregnancy announcement at this shower?!? What's up with that?

0 comments: