»

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hanging out with Lola

It was great to have Lola here! She came at a perfect time - Mommy was pretty busy and we needed an extra hand!

Lola cooked many meals for us... oftentimes she would cook twice a day! I loved everything - from her sinigang to her curry chicken... It definitely helped with my weight gain goals.

She spent a lot of time with me, playing and singing. Boy, did she spoil me! She came with a luggage just for me! I got lots of new clothes and new toys and books! Woo hoo!


Here we are at Costco - as you can see, I really loved this juice!


We left Costco with 4 new summer dresses for me! Can't wait to wear them, so I can spin around in front of the mirror and say "pretty" over and over again! (Really... she does that - I think she gets it from Daddy because I never do that!)

After Costco, we did some more shopping... and as we walked by the toy section, I exclaimed "WOW"... of course, my excitement got Lola to stop and... well... long story, short... I left with 4 new dolls! Mommy's jealous because that never worked with Lola when she was a kid!

SCORE!

0 comments: