»

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lil Miss Independent - by Mommy

Lil Miss Addi is trying harder and harder these days to do things on her own. Her favorite phrase these days is "I do, I do!" and she'll do the task at hand and finish it off with "I did it!"

It's a little frustrating because it takes SOOO much longer to do things, but I understand she needs to be a little more independent.


She insists that she feeds herself, even though there's more food in her bib than in her tummy!

She insists that she puts her shirt on herself, even though she puts her leg through the arm hole!

She insists that she washes her own hands (and dries them with a towel!), even if there are splashes of water everywhere!

She insists that she undresses herself, and even if I ask her to take off her pants only, she'll always attempt to take off her diaper too!

Don't get me wrong, she does things well too!

...and for every time she says "I do! I do!", she says "NOOOOO" 10 times.

Oh NOOOOO!!!

0 comments: