»

Friday, February 1, 2008

Dada's birthday at Ruth's Chris...

uuummm, butter steak.... (in Homer Simpson's voice)

The three of us went to Ruth's Chris to celebrate Dada's first birthday as a Daddy!

Mommy and Daddy were very happy with their meals... everything was perfect tonight! From the Crusty bread and excellent salad (Daddy said it was the best Ranch dressing he's ever had in his life) to the Steak and mashed potatoes and creamed spinach! We ended dinner with a candle in Daddy's bread pudding!

I had lots of fun flirting with the people in surrounding tables... I waved at the British people in the table beside us and one of the men was frantically waving back at me!

By the end of the night, (at 8:30 - we got there at 6:30) I was getting pretty tired, so I sang my sleepy song and Mommy and Daddy packed us up and we headed home!

Me with my birthday boy!


Ooops... a bit of our waiter's finger was in the shot!


Take 2...
This waiter's not much of a photographer, is he?
This is the ceiling of the restaurant...


Daddy and his birthday bread pudding!
Yummy!

0 comments: