»

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm 9 months old!

Can you believe it!?!

I'm 9 months old already!

We started the day off at Church... as you already know, I love to sing in Church - so Mommy took me to the Nursing room where we met a new baby! She was 5 days old and sooo tiny! Remember when I was that small? It wasn't that long ago!


Me and Dada on my special day!


I think I'll give break dancing a try!


We met my Ninongs, Auntie Chee-deh and Auntie Charlie for brunch in the City... apparently this place had the yummiest French Toast ever! Here I am with Ninong JB and Auntie Charlie.

Ninong Ray and Auntie Chee-deh offered to watch me while Mommy and Daddy went to Macy's. I was so excited to play with them! I got to play with their electronic "toys" (Cell phones, remote controls) and I got to bang on Ninong's computer! I was sooo pooped out from all this playing that I passed out in the car in under a minute! I think that's a record!

We ate at Santa Ramen and watched the Oscars at Ninong JB's house... All this playing made me really tired!

0 comments: