»

Monday, February 18, 2008

No Camera this weekend!

Daddy left the camera at Uncle Josh's place this weekend, so we're going to have another photo-less entry!

Here are some things I got to do this weekend!

* I got to see Uncle Jason for the first time since the cousin Christmas party weekend... He stayed over because Daddy, Uncle Jason and Uncle Josh had their 13th annual brothers weekend. We played Peek-A-Boo and he made me giggle and scrunch up my nose... I had to study him carefully though - he looks a little like Daddy and a little like Uncle Josh.... I was really confused!

* I got to sing at New Church - I made flirty faces at the people behind me for a little while... then I got bored and decided to show off my vocal talents... Mommy took me outside for some fresh air! It seems the warm weather spell has ended because it was pretty chilly on Sunday!

* Mommy, Daddy and I had a nice Sunday afternoon and evening at home. We decided to do NOTHING! because there's always errands to run on the weekends and we wanted to do nothing for a change! We even took a "group nap" in the afternoon! I think Mommy and Daddy would have slept longer if I didn't wake up to play!

* Monday - President's day - Almost Nobody had to work (right, Daddy? or Everybody had the day off, except for some people.) Mommy and Daddy had non-baby friendly errands to run, so I spent most of the day with Grandma Lynn, Grandma Dolly and Grandpa Trevor... we went Grocery shopping and I was pretty occupied with my banana in my mesh fruit holder thingy...

* I had my first teething biscuit today and I went at it like a pro! In no time, I broke it in half and spent equal amounts of time chewing on the one in my right hand and then in my left hand...Again, we had no camera - so Mommy will have to take pictures another time!

* I got a new toothbrush! No Camera = No Pictures of me squirming and biting Mommy's finger!

* My second tooth broke through my gums! It's my bottom left tooth... I've bitten Mommy's fingers a few times, and even bit her lip! You should hear her scream! Daddy and I can't believe she went through labor and delivery because she has ZERO pain tolerance! What a WIMP!

We should get the camera back tomorrow! Then I'll show you my new teeth!

0 comments: