»

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My first Ash Wednesday

Mommy and I went to the mid-day Ash Wednesday mass. We thought the church would be practically empty, since we were going at 12:15 (and most people work, right?) but the Church was almost completely full!

As usual, I was quiet during the singing and singing during the moments of silence... Mommy put her hand over my mouth to quiet me a little and I blew a raspberry into her hand! A little embarrassing for Mommy, but not for me because I got some laughs from the people around me!

Shortly after I got the ashes on my forehead, I made sure to wipe my forehead on Mommy's cheek... She had extra ashes on Ash Wednesday!

Here's a picture of what was left on my forehead!



1 comments:

Rachel said...

Who got you that cute outfit, Addy?? It's soo cute!!