»

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saturday with Grandma Lynn

Grandma Lynn has offered to take care of me every other Saturday so Mommy and Daddy can get some errands done... Yeah, right! She offered to take care of me so we can have time together!

This was the first Saturday that we got to go OUT together. Usually we spend our Saturdays together at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We went out to lunch with Auntie Karen and Grandma says I was a very good girl. The waitress warmed up my food and I got to eat with the lovely ladies!

Next we went to Babies R Us and did a little shopping - Mommy and Daddy (I don't know exactly who it was, because they both blame each other) forgot to bring my main diaper bag - the one with all the diapers! - to Grandma's house, so Grandma needed to buy me diapers. She saw some cute outfits there and couldn't resist getting them for me too!

Of course, my shoes were in the main diaper bag too... so we all went to the mall to get my feet measured and Grandma bought me proper walking shoes! I'm getting used to this kind of life!

We went back to Grandma's house and I got to play with Auntie Karen and Grandma Babes - I showed off my new shoes and I walked around my makeshift walking station (Grandma Lynn set up the chairs so I could cruise from chair to chair!)

I had lots of fun Grandma! Can't wait to do it again next time!

0 comments: