»

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm 10 months old!

I turned 10 months old today!

Daddy's sick and he spent most of the day in bed, but later on in the day he managed to muster up the strength to get out with us.


I'm starting to master the "pincer grasp"
I've got a cheerio!



Whoo hoo!
We made a post-Easter pitstop at In-N-Out!



I usually get delirious before naptime...
too bad I skipped my afternoon nap (I seem to miss my Monday afternoon naps)



This is how Mommy sees me when we go for walks.



Don't I look like a troublemaker?!?
We took a walk around the marina.



Dada and me at the harbor.




The hoodie family



Cozy in my stroller



I walked around the livingroom with Daddy.


My ten month birthday fruit tart!
One candle for every other month!

My real birthday is only two months away!
By then I should be a pro at this candle thing!


0 comments: