»

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a mess!

I'm learning how to feed myself now...

And as you experienced parents out there may already know...

SELF FEEDING = BIG MESS!


Mommy underestimated my ability to open up the puffs container...
She thought I would have fun shaking it like a maraca, but I managed to pry it open and feast on yummy fruit puffs!
Check out my hands!



Mommy thought it would be fun for me to eat with my fingers and feel the texture of pureed peas...

... and then she had to clean it up...
I figured out a way to get the peas in tiny little crevices and the hardest to clean places!




"blow raspberries while you work"
plbbb, plbb, plbb-plbb-plbb-plbb, plbbbbb


mashed bananas!!!
Forget the spoon! I'm going straight for the bowl!


Banana bowl overboard!!!


(i think this was a bad idea, but hey, it's part of the learning process, right? I just have to remind myself of that as I'm scrubbing food out of her clothes!)

0 comments: