»

Friday, March 28, 2008

Possible first word - by Mommy

Addison may or may not have said her first actual understood word!

Of course she says Mama and Dada and even Addi, but they're always at completely random times and I don't think she understands what these words mean...

When she calls for me, these three words are interchangeable and the occasional shriek of excitement or horror thrown in the mix...


Anyhoo... I was playing with Addison yesterday and saying "up" and throwing her in the air. I would coax her to say "UP" and she would repeat what I say... (She's also a parrot - she likes to mimic syllables). I would say "UP" (like 5 times) and she would say "UP" and I'd lift her in the air.

This morning, while we were all in bed, Addison was trying to pull herself up and she said "UP"... James and I looked at each other like "What the heck just happened here?"

So I don't know... did she say her first real word?!?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

of course she said her word!!! woohoo!!! UP!!!