»

Friday, April 24, 2009

At the movies with my cousins

On April 6, I went to the movies with my cousins. We saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D! I probably sat still for about 30 minutes (pretty impressive) and then I got antsy and kept trying to get Elijah's attention by standing in front of him and repeating his name over and over again. Mommy and I went up and down the stairs a few times, but eventually she took me outside and I played with Elijah while we waited for the movie to end.

I scared Mommy silly when I ran outside of the theatre and Elijah followed me! Luckily, I didn't run out into the street... YIKES!


Mishap #2 happened at Grandma's house - I'm still not supposed to go down the stairs by myself, but I was trying to call for Elijah, who was downstairs, from the top of the stairs. I got a little excited and lost my footing... I took my first tumble down the stairs... luckily, Mommy was downstairs too... she heard me and ran up the stairs as I was falling. She caught me about halfway down the stairs! That should teach me not to go down the stairs, right?

0 comments: