»

Thursday, April 9, 2009

STOP!

One of the great things about hanging out at Grandma's house is getting better acquainted with the dogs. I was a little fearful of the pooches, but now that I'm there more often, I know I'm in control.

I learned how to say "No, Bella!" and "Sit!". The one I use the most right now is STOP! I'll use my LOUD voice and yell out " 'TOP!" with a really stern face:


Unfortunately for the rest of the people in my world (other than Bella), I've learned to use this word (in the same tone, volume and facial expression) to get people to stop in their tracks. I use this word frequently and it's starting to annoy everybody. They try to explain to me that I should only say "stop" to Bella, but why should I stop saying stop? It gets people to stop!

From Mommy:
On a serious note, how do we get her to stop this bossy behaviour?

0 comments: