»

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bella and me


I can't believe I haven't put up a picture of Bella until now!

Bella is Uncle Josh's dog. I used to be afraid of her because she was very hyper and she liked to lick my feet. I get to spend lots of time with her now and sometimes I'm more of the bully!

I usually tease her and get her to do things that she shouldn't so that I can yell "NO BELLA!" or "STOP BELLA!"... I'm not supposed to do that.

I've been listening to Uncle Josh teach her things and sometimes, I'll copy what he says too! I'll say things like "stop", "sit", "good girl".

I don't quite understand what dogs understand, so sometimes I'll tell Bella to look at the TV if there's something funny on or I'll tell her to play with things... I'll even pull on her collar to get her attention!

I laugh a lot now when I'm with Bella - I used to hate it when she licked my feet... now I'll even let her lick my face! It tickles!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: