»

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frequent Rider Miles


I've been clocking in a lot of Frequent Rider Miles on BART lately. Sometimes, Mommy will let me walk with her to the station. I love to run all over the place and at the same time, I love to stop and look (sometimes almost touch!) at things on the ground, so Mommy carries me to the station most of the time.


I can walk up to the turnstiles (what do you call these things nowadays? They don't actually turn, but open up instead) and wait until Mommy inserts and removes the ticket. I also love to run to the escalator, but I'll always wait for Mommy to lift me up on a moving step.

I'll always wait patiently for the BART train to arrive, but when it comes, I'll let everyone know by yelling "BAHT BAHT BAHT BAHT". Mommy and I will walk on the train together and I even get to sit down on the seat by myself!

I learned Grandma's station after 3 BART trips! We were talking to a nice couple on the BART one day and I said "bye" when we were approaching our stop!

I'm a pro now!

0 comments: