»

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

My first Halloween!
I spent my first Halloween with my cousins Aisley and Ison.
I was one hot chick!
Literally... the costume made me really hot and sweaty... and when I'm hot, I get cranky (just like Daddy!) So, Mommy and Daddy had to periodically take off and put on my costume for pictures...
I was getting pretty annoyed...
It'll be better next year! (or worse!)

Daddy tries to put my head on... that velcro strap was annoying me! (but it tasted pretty good!)
Putting on this costume was a two man job!


Can you please tell the paparazzi to leave me alone?!?


Me and Daddy...
I'm in a better mood, since I'm no longer in the hot sun!


Me, Daddy and Cousin Ison... he's a rasta pirate!


Mommy and Me!


Cousin Ison and Ate Aisley.
She's a pirate! Auntie La did a great job with her makeup!


Ate Aisley and me!


Me without my chick head...


We walked for a couple blocks to go Trick or Treating with my cousins and then I got really hungry... so we turned around and Mommy fed me!

Happy Halloween!
Can't wait til next year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just WAY TOO CUTE!