»

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Union Square

On November 26, we went to the city and we checked out the big Christmas tree in Union Square... It was very tall and it had ornaments that were bigger than my head! Some were the size of basketballs!

Here I am with Daddy and the Big Tree in the Background...


Here I am with Mommy... this isn't a very flattering angle, daddy!


Here are the 3 of us... there was nobody there to make me laugh, but at least I'm looking at the camera!


Here I am with Daddy in front of Uncle Josh's favorite place... work! (just kidding Uncle Josh!)


Here I am with Mommy in front of Macy's.

Daddy takes our Family picture... Why are you making that face daddy?


We're looking at the big tree...
Big ornaments!



After Monday Night Dinner, I stayed at Grandma's while Daddy and Mommy went to the Warriors game... it was an exciting game!... too bad I missed it! and too bad Ninong JB missed it... Thanks for the Tickets, Ninong Dooode!



0 comments: