»

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm 6 months old!

On November 24, I turned 6 months old!
Mommy and Daddy fed me cereal for the first time! It was yummy!
More of the cereal ended up on my bib than in my tummy...

I knocked the first batch out of Mommy's hands, then she had to make more...
I was starting to get impatient because the cereal wasn't in my mouth fast enough between feedings!

Mommy changed my stinky diaper after... if mommy and daddy thought my diapers were stinky before, they're REALLY stinky now! And they'll just get stinkier and stinkier and stinkier!

This is me before my feeding... I'm pretty chill... I probably shouldn't be wearing white pants...


I knocked that bowl right out of Mommy's hands!
hahaha! It's all over the floor and her pants!
I guess I get my hand-eye co-ordination from Daddy, cuz Mommy wouldn't have been able to make this mess!


I'm very satisfied!
Notice my dirty bib!

Happy Birthday to me!

0 comments: