»

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mommy's hair



(I didn't really want to blog about this, but I hope it might inspire someone to donate their hair too!)
On November 10, I chopped of a 15 inch ponytail and donated it to the Beautiful Lengths Organization. This organization makes free wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment.

You can see my new hair at:
http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/million_inch/million_inch_flash.jsp

It takes 6 ponytails to make a wig... help them out if you can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've really got a generous heart Marie - and since I could remember when you were young, an adorable trait of you - reaching out for the helpless! I'm very proud of you, my dear daughter.

May you be blessed a thousand-fold.

********************************************************** said...

Your new "do" looks great and so nice that you've helped out a great cause.