»

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was my very first American Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be thankful for this year... my health, my family, my friends, Geopree, Mrs. Scuddlebugs, EllaEllo and everyone close to our hearts...


These are my cousins... Elijah was supposed to pretend he was a baby so Simon could show him how to hold a baby... It didn't work very well.


Cousin Simon likes to make me smile!


This is the first time Elijah held me... he never wanted to before! But this Thanksgiving, he showered me with lots of hugs and JUICY kisses!

Cousin Simon loves to hold me! He's used to holding me like a little baby, so when he asked to hold me, he ran over to the sofa next to all the pillows! Mommy and Daddy told him that he can hold me on his lap now!
Looks like I'm trying to escape!

Cousin Elijah is way better than Mommy at Guitar Hero!
Check out the video below!


Here's our Family Photo... It'll be awhile before we all look at the camera with smiley faces!


Here I am with Great-Grandma Dolly... She was really making me laugh with her duck noises!


I love putting things in my mouth!
Forget the bottle... I'm going straight for the big tumbler!



0 comments: