»

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Auntie Tehani visits us!

Auntie Tehani visited us all the way from Okayama, Japan. Auntie Tehani and Mommy used to teach together and Auntie Tehani even got to teach some of Mommy's students. Mommy was surprised to see pictures of her students and how much they've grown in 2 years!

We had lunch at Burma Superstar and did a sightseeing tour - it was chilly, but the sky was finally clear! (it was too cloudy to check out the bridge when Ate Seyla was here two days ago!)

It was very windy... check out my hair!


Me, Mommy and Auntie Teh


Mommy and me in front of the GG bridge


Auntie Teh with Daddy and me


I'm a Daddy's girl!


My family - it was our first time ever walking on the Golden Gate Bridge!



I was a little scared to look down...


We're on the bridge!


It was even windier on the bridge!


Family photo!

Starting Mommy and Daddy's habit of making silly faces at the camera!



bad hair day!



... the wind makes me giggle!


great photo of Daddy and me!


It's a frameable!

0 comments: