»

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Saturday with Aisley and Ison

On Saturday, August 9, we got to spend the day with Ate Aisley and Ison. Their parents went to a wedding and we all had a fun day together. We had lots of fun swimming in our pool. I love the water! Lunch was Aisley's choice (because She and Daddy were able to keep the ball up in the air 10 times) and she chose Quizno's. We got back home and played singstar. We could have played Rock Band, but we didn't find out until the next day that the lady downstairs wasn't home for the weekend! Too Bad!

Here I am in my towel dress - I'm wearing my swimsuit with floaties underneath, but you can't see it. You also can't see me peeing on the carpet because I don't have I diaper on!


It took a lot of convincing to get Ison in the pool....


Daddy dips my head in the water...



so he can mess with my hair!



I rode around on Daddy's back, like he was a horsie. It was fun!



We got Ison in the pool!


He had more fun with Daddy...
I had more fun with Ate Aisley!



I'm having such a great time!



Ate Aisley floats me on my back!



and my front!

0 comments: