»

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fisherman's Wharf

On Monday, July 21 we went to the City with Tiyo Kev, Uncle Francis, Ninang Trae and Seyla.

We planned to leave earlier, but as usual, we left the house late for whatever reason (I can't remember! It was such a long time ago!)

Ate Seyla and me... just waiting around!


We're finally here! and starving! We ate at Nonna Rose's along the Wharf. The crab was delicious and Mommy still talks about the drawn butter... yum! (neither of which I can eat!). I had french fries. I don't know if it's the first time I had fries, but I ate French Fries 3 times this week and I've never eaten them before! and I haven't since this week!




Itis!


Ninang and Mommy show off their finished crabs!


Tiyo Kev and me... It was a really chilly day!

I love when people come from out of town! Then I get to show them around! The wharf is always a favourite! I didn't get to see the Sea Lions with Seyla - we were in a hurry!

0 comments: