»

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Trip with Ninong Ray and Auntie Chee-Deh

We took advantage of Daddy's and Ninong Ray's vacation by taking a day trip to Monterey. We left after morning rush hour traffic and it turned out to be a beautiful and fun day! I slept for most of the ride down and back. We had a yummy (greasy) lunch at a British pub (crown and anchor, i think?) and walked down Cannery Row. We found an awesome patisserie and Mommy was very excited to find a Napoleon. We listened and looked for sea lions - they don't congregate in one spot like the ones on Pier 49. I barked at every single dog I saw - there were a lot of dogs!

We drove the 17-Mile Drive, but I slept through most of it (again!) - it was very foggy, so I didn't miss much anyways!

We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant - Mommy loved her food and Daddy was indifferent, because he's had better Udon in Japan (of course!)

Ninong Ray took most of the pictures - we just need to figure out a way to get them from him or off the PS3.


We're walking on the Pier - I'm trying to look at Mommy.



Me and my handsome Daddy.


We're looking at the sealion - can you see him too?


super foggy!

0 comments: