»

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

California Academy of Sciences

What a day! It was definitely an adventure!

We were on our way to the California Academy of Sciences, driving on the freeway and Daddy's Low Fuel alert goes off. No real problem, but a bit of a pain because we live super close to one of the cheapest gas stations in the Bay Area. We didn't want to get gas in the city, so we made it to Emeryville to gas up... oh no - Daddy forgot his wallet! AND oh no! Mommy changed purses, so she only had $17 in her wallet and no credit cards...

Should we gas up and go home?

Nah, we can manage with $12 if we put $5 in the tank....
Mommy and Daddy said they felt like they were in high school again!

We didn't eat lunch yet either... we'll figure it out later!


We made it to the Museum ! Daddy and I parked while Mommy stood in line... We waited for parking on the street, since we needed to spend our cash on food!


We started from the bottom floor - the Aquarium floor... my favourite!

Once inside, I kept repeating "fish fish fish fish" over and over again while I had a big, giddy grin on my face! I was soooo excited! Mommy and Daddy kept laughing with me because, as Grandpa says, I was like "a dog with two d*cks"

Some of the beautiful fish!

fish! fish! fish!


The albino alligator - some poor kid dropped his sippy cup in the alligator's lagoon... actually poor alligator, his water is now tainted with milk!



Mommy and me on the living roof


Daddy and me on the living roof


The entrance line


Hey lizzie!


I got to wear a seahorse smock!



There was a great little area for 1-5 year olds to explore!



I just loved walking (bouncing) on this bridge! I ran back and forth and back and forth...


Poo-Bah!



I love pretend kitchens!
Here I am pretending to wash my hands!



Daddy and me in front of the CAOS


Mommy and me in front of the CAOS



0 comments: