»

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My fave characters

I've grown pretty attached to a few different licensed characters for a variety of reasons...


And these are my beloveds...


Elmo - "Ahh-Mo"

It all started with a book... We were out shopping at a party store with Auntie Chee-Deh and Ninong Ray and Mommy picked up this Elmo puppet book to keep me entertained while they were shopping... As usual, Mommy put the book back in it's place when we were done shopping. I loved this book soooo much, Mommy regretted leaving the store without it. The next time we were at Babies R Us, we found the very same book and Mommy bought it for me. I love this book because Elmo "sings" (Mommy sings) "If you're happy and you know it".

Now, everytime I see Elmo (on my diapers, TV, in stores), I get very excited and say Elmo! Actually, every Sesame Street character is Elmo to me!

Mommy and Daddy wanted to surprise me with a TMX Elmo doll a few weeks back...

As you can see, he's a bit scary... Actually, the one we bought was even scarier, because the battery was dying, so Elmo's voice was slower and a bit lower... yikes! Mommy didn't want Elmo to start laughing in the middle of the night, so we left him at Ninong JB's house... we'll let Ninong JB take care of Chucky... oops, I mean Elmo!


Once we find a non-laughing, non-battery operated Elmo doll, he'll be all mine!


Roo - "Woo!"

He's a doll that I actually have - I love to take Roo with me from room to room... He even came with us to Toronto! I don't know why I love him... I just do.


Eebee "Eebee"

I'm not supposed to watch TV... AT ALL... but Mommy sometimes lets me watch Eebee if she needs 16 minutes to cook or sort laundry. I don't know why I love this guy, but I do! Ever since we got On Demand TV, I've been in love with Eebee. I won't ever sit and watch any other show for more than 5 minutes...

Now, I'll even ask for Eebee by name!


We found an Eebee doll!
Mommy couldn't justify the $38 purchase for this doll (even though I LOVE him!)...
guess we'll just have to wait for a sale!


0 comments: