»

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dress Up Day at Storytime

Actually, Mommy thought that it was dress up day (because it was Halloween week!) and it turned out that I was the only one dressed up! All the kids enjoyed my costume... and of course, I enjoyed all the attention! On our way home, we saw tons of kids dressed up for the later story time... I guess it's a good thing I'm too young to be embarrassed because I would have been mortified otherwise!

Mommy and I had to walk sans-stroller because I couldn't sit on my tail!


Here I am with Miss Tina, the story time lady... She's always very enthusiastic!



Mommy let me run around in front of the library... I don't usually get to do this because I'm in a stroller!



Lots of people said "Peeeeee Youuuuuuu" to me as they walked by...
Huh? I don't get it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched her grow through your blog and I always enjoy reading her little musings! So cute!