»

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mocha

We discovered this awesome place called MOCHA - Museum of Children's Art... It was totally by accident and it came at a perfect time! Mommy and I needed to kill 4 hours while Daddy was in traffic court trying to fight a ticket...

MOCHA is AMAZING!
It was the first time I ever got to paint anything and I LOVED IT! I loved dipping my brush in the paint and whipping it across my white paper... I loved feeling the paint in my hands and washing it off later.... only to start the whole process again! We left with 4 out of 5 of my creations (we forgot one!)

Check me out: (Mommy forgot her camera, so these were all taken by Daddy's iPhone before he went to court!)







1 comments:

********************************************************** said...

oh yea.. i heard this place was awesome. i looked into this for ison's bday party.

let me know next time you guys go.