»

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My first Zoo experience

Tita Christina and Uncle Josh wanted to visit the zoo on the last nice (hot) weekend of the year... We were initially going to go to the Oakland Zoo, but we decided to go to the San Francisco Zoo instead...

I guess it was such a hot day that most of the animals opted to stay in the shade and sleep to deal with the heat... I had a great time anyways! There were tons of people... I think everyone in the Bay Area had the same idea!

My family in front of the chimps...


Addi the peacock.
This Critter Quest goes until Sept. 31 - I guess that means it goes on forever, right?




Me in action


My "Ohng-Ko" and a "bahdt"
(My uncle and a bird)


I was supposed to take this picture by myself, but it's another family picture instead!
Mommy thought I wouldn't get on because I was afraid, but really it was because this bear was soooo hot! I didn't want to burn my legs!



This hippo was hot too, but it cooled down in the shade...
How disappointing! There was no hippo exhibit!


Daddy and me on the hippo!


One of the many sleeping animals at the zoo...


Where's the giraffe?


What a crazy upside down tree!




Playing ball with Uncle Josh and Tita Christina


It keeps getting away from me!

0 comments: