»

Monday, November 17, 2008

Trick or Treat!

This year, I went trick or treating with my cousins in Newark. This was my first "walking" Halloween! I went trick or treating last year, but Mommy and Daddy pushed me around in my stroller - and we didn't really want to ask for candy (because... well, the only thing I could have at the time was milk!) Not to say that I could eat candy now... Guess you can say that Mommy and Daddy used my charm and good looks to score some free candy!

Me and my Ate ballerina and Ate flapper girl.




Look at us all dressed up!


Even Grover and Zoe came for a little while!



How appropriate!


Two stinkers!


Double fisted already!


I really got the hang of walking up to the door, knocking it by myself (after Mommy rang the doorbell), and opening my bag to say "Pweeeeeesh"... We didn't practice saying Trick or Treat until that day - I could repeat it, but I couldn't say it without being prompted!


The next wave of cousins group shot.



The stinker family!

0 comments: