»

Monday, June 1, 2009

BBQ at Grandma's

Grandma had a BBQ in my honor, since I'd be out of town for my birthday!

My "Single Ladies" dance...
I'm a little shy - I haven't built up the confidence to do it in public yet...



This is the outfit Grandma got me for this special day!



Here are Mommy and me in front of Mommy's disaster cake...
by Mommy - this is the first and probably the last time I'll make an allergy friendly cake! So many things went completely wrong!
The cake tasted gritty (of course - no eggs, wheat or dairy)
and I thought I was writing with "writing icing", but it was actually food coloring, so I spread it around, hoping it would turn out ok... nope, it didn't... I thought sprinkles might help... nope, it didn't!
so I present to you... DISASTER CAKE.


Someone seemed to enjoy the frosting!



0 comments: