»

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My first day back in Toronto...

Red-Eye flights are tiring... even though I slept for the entire flight, I still didn't get a full night's sleep! Mommy and Daddy didn't get much sleep either, so as soon as we got to Lola's... we CRASHED! We only napped for a couple of hours, Mommy didn't want to waste the day! Mommy, Lola and I ran some errands - we picked out my party theme... I had a choice between Elmo, Dora and Disney Princesses... guess what I chose... The Disney Princess theme!

We went off to Lollicakes to meet the owner and try their product... pretty yummy! I'm so happy we were able to find a place to accommodate my dietary needs! They had tons of cute things for me to look at and touch!

We ran a few more party errands and then we went home to a very refreshed Daddy! Time to get ready for dinner tonight!

Our first dinner in Toronto was at Lin Garden. We're lucky enough to have peeps who show up early and order for the table... If you don't know us by now, then you should know that 7 means 7:30... most of the time...


Ate shows off her missing tooth!


Satisfied customers!


Great company!

0 comments: