»

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ninang Rachel's Birthday Party

Posted by Picasa

We traveled up North, past the cows, horses and sheep, to celebrate my Ninang Rach's birthday! It was soooooo far from where we lived that I was able to sneak in a nap and I was quite grouchy when I woke up to another new environment and a lot of new people!

It took me a long time to warm up to everyone, but I EVENTUALLY did! I enjoyed some barbecue sticks and fruit. I liked playing with my ate's and Benjo at the end of the night. I even met another SuperWhy fan!

Mommy and my other Ninangs played a little trick on Ninang Rach, but didn't tell her until we were in New York. Ninang Rach was a good sport about finding the travelling pants in her closet and didn't even get mad at Mommy! Who will get the travelling pants next?

0 comments: