»

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ontario Science Centre and Smoke's

On Tuesday Morning, Mommy and Lola had things to do, so Daddy and I had a little "Addi & Daddy" bonding time. He wanted to do something special with me, so we went to the Ontario Science Centre and watched "Under The Sea", an Imax film. Daddy thought I would love it, since I love fishies! Of course, I have the attention span of a 2 year old, so halfway through the film, I just wanted to run around! I loved everything I saw though!

After the show, Mommy and Ninang Do-Reen picked us up and we headed downtown... straight to Smoke's Poutinerie! Of course, I couldn't have a poutine, but I enjoyed their fries! The adults weren't really impressed with the poutine, especially since it was the only one they had the entire trip! booo!

They had lots of stickers for me to play with! I was so thrilled that I could stick them everywhere!

Daddy and me in front of one of the many Smoke's characters!


You say soda, I say pop!


Hamming it up for the camera!


Different kinds of poutine...

0 comments: