»

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My 2nd Birthday Party!



I was so excited that the day finally arrived! We were a bit worried, since the forecast said it was going to rain on this day, but by Sunday, the forecast predicted that it would be cool, but clear... and it was! It was a beautiful, sunny day... hmmm, let me rephrase that, it was a beautiful, sunny, windy day! It was perfect for kite-flying, which a lot of our guests enjoyed doing!

I met a lot of new people today, some I've met a few times before, but it was like I was meeting them all over again today! I had a lot of fun! I never left Daddy's side! We watched the kids fly kites, we had an arts and crafts project and we had a pinata! I chose a Disney Princess pinata and Ate Hannah broke it open! We all rushed to grab all the toys and treats... it was so exciting! I've never experienced a pinata before!

It was time to blow out my candles... I was pretty shy, as you know, I don't like a lot of attention. I know what I have to do (everytime someone sings "Happy Birthday", I'll demonstrate how to blow a candle...even if there isn't one!), but really... with all those people staring at me, I just wanted to hide! Mommy and Daddy helped me blow out the candle. Cake time! I was unsure about the cupcake that Mommy put in front of my face - I've never eaten one before! The moment it touched my lips... it was over! I practically devoured the whole thing!

It was a really great day! I'm so happy I got to see everybody! I'd like to thank my guests for coming and thank you for my presents! Lola Syl, Thank you for throwing me a wonderful birthday party! I love you!

0 comments: