»

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm 5 months old!

On October 24, I turned 5 months old!
Time flies!

This morning, Mommy and I went to Storytime at the library... I was hoping to meet other babies around my age, but they were much older... all were sitting up and most were already walking! I didn't mind sitting on Mommy's lap though... we had fun singing songs and listening to stories.

Here are a few cute pictures of me!

I'm playing with my blocks... sometimes when I can't reach them with my hands, I'll try with my feet... but I usually kick them farther away from me!
I'll still try and try to get them though!



Here I am on the couch...
I can sit for a longer period of time now without falling over!


My buddy Geopree... why did you have to leave me last Friday?
Oh ya... it's because I was dangling you off my stroller...
my bad!



It looks like I'm struggling to do push ups!
Mommy put the remote here so you could have a frame of reference to my size.

Happy birthday to me!


0 comments: