»

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm going to be 5 months old!

On October 22, we celebrated my 5 month birthday (October 24). For Monday Night Dinner, we had Turkey soup, Enchiladas, Tostadas and Rosemary Chicken encroute. (Well, the grown-ups did, anyways) and cheesecake for dessert!

"You've outdone yourself again" Grandma!

Uncle Josh lights my 5 candles for me...
One candle for each month!


It looks like there are only 4 candles, but there are 5!


I watch Daddy as he and Grandma Lyn blow out my candles for me!


One of my new outfits!


Another new outfit... cute isn't it?


Do I look more like a girl now?
At least this headband isn't itchy like most headbands are!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cute Addi,

Monday Night Dinner at Grandma's always a treat,
With all the food and goodies you have to eat,
Pretty soon, you'll be walking on your feet, and
No sooner than said, you'll be a full grown kid.

--It's nice seeing you and your family. When will I hug you again?