»

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mommy's Birthday

It was Mommy's birthday on Sunday and all she wanted to do was to get out of town and do a little day trip... Daddy thought of Half Moon Bay - it's on the coast, beachy and it was a beautiful day.

We started the day off with opening Daddy's gift to Mommy... a Wii! Mommy was really happy with this gift! She can play while I'm in the sling!

The drive to Half Moon Bay was fantastic! The long windy roads would have been funner to drive on if there wasn't any traffic... boo! But we saw some pumpkin patches and Christmas tree farms along the way that we'll definitely visit next year - I'm a little too young now and I was fast asleep in the car when we passed them!


Daddy took this picture - we're at Land's End!


A couple of pictures of me and Mommy with the beach behind us... It was sunny and I didn't want my head to burn!


This is me and Daddy at the Cafe.
Since it was Mommy's birthday, I wore my "I heart mommy" shirt!


We went to Izzy's steak house for dinner... What a great way to end the day! Mommy and Daddy love steaks! The creamed Spinach was yummy too!
This is me and Daddy... I was in a really good mood!

This is me and Mommy... I'm starting to get sleepy!


This is Mommy and Daddy... I was fast asleep for this picture and Mommy and Daddy didn't want to wake me up!

What a great day! Thanks Daddy!

0 comments: