»

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Christening Ceremony

I officially became a Christian on October 14. Here are some pictures of the ceremony...


This was the beginning of the Christening Ritual... I'm trying to tell everyone that my dress is itching me...


They finally get the point and start to take off my dress!


Phew! That itchy dress is off me and Ninang Joy is holding it now!


I didn't mind having water poured over me... it was just like bathtime (which I absolutely love!)


Looks like Mommy and Daddy were worried I wouldn't like the water... but I did!


This is me with Daddy, Mommy, Ninong JB, Ninong Ray and Ninang Joy.
Ninong Albert, Ninang Jo, Ninang Rach and Ninang Trae couldn't make it, but I know they were there in spirit!
Mommy's holding a new dress for me!


Ninong Ray lights my Baptism Candle.



0 comments: